A. What personal data do we collect and process?
Delta Healthcare Consulting collects data in order to work as efficiently as possible and to offer you the best experience with our services. You provide us with a number of these details directly when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, participate in a contest via our website or newsletter, or leave your personal details at one of our marketing events. The personal data you provide to Delta Healthcare Consulting are collected and processed in a database that is managed in-house. Personal data include: your first and last name, company, (business) address, (mobile) telephone number and e-mail address.
B. Why do we process personal data?
Delta Healthcare Consulting uses the data collected to provide you with the products and services we offer. We can also use the data to communicate with you, for example to inform you about a new service.
- Providing services. We use data to facilitate transactions and to deliver you our services.
- Customer support. We use data to provide support services, such as assistance with registration, cancellation, inquiries for additional information, etc.
- Business activities. We use the data for our customer administration, to develop Business Intelligence, protect ourselves and others, make informed decisions and report on the performance of our company.
- General: We also use data we collect to conduct market research, for direct marketing purposes, to improve and manage our website.
- Marketing communication: We also use information we collect to contact you via e-mail, newsletters or other means, to inform you about DHCC events, company news, surveys, sales and promotion of our products and services, management of competitions and promotional campaigns.
C. With whom do we share your personal data?
We will not sell, trade or transfer your personal data to third parties unless you have given us your explicit consent. We only share your personal data when necessary to complete a transaction or to deliver a product or service you request. We also share data when required by law or to respond to legal proceedings; to protect our customers; to protect lives; and to protect the rights of Delta Healthcare Consulting. If you have given us your telephone number, you can receive phone calls from us with information about products, services or events. You can also be contacted by telephone by companies with which we are contractually linked. If you have given us your e-mail address, you can receive e-mails from us with information about products, services and events. You can also receive e-mails from companies with which we are contractually linked.
D. What are your rights?
You can always request your personal data by sending a mail to email@example.com. Your personal data can be changed or deleted via this same e-mail address. You can also request that we no longer contact you for ‘direct marketing’ purposes via firstname.lastname@example.org. The GDPR also provides a broad extension of your rights regarding your data:
- right to access / view personal data
- right to correct your personal data
- right to erase the personal data
- right to limit the processing of personal data
- right to transfer personal data
- right to object to the processing on the basis of a legitimate interest
Finally, you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority at the mail address: email@example.com
E. Storage of personal data
Delta Healthcare Consulting stores personal data as long as necessary to offer the products and services, and to settle the requested transactions. This data is also retained for other essential purposes, such as compliance with our legal obligations, the resolution of disputes and the enforcement of our agreements.
More information about the protection of privacy can be obtained from the Commission for the protection of privacy at www.privacycommission.be.